Silo and Feed Hopper Design, Repair And Maintenance Services
We undertake the design of silo installations as well as silo inspection, testing and repair services; in addition we supply and install feed hoppers and conveying systems.
We specialise in sealed grain silos, such as Harvestore® (Howard and A O Smith), Boythorpe Cropstore and Simplex silos. We can also supply and erect second hand models in many sizes, by most manufacturers.
Our Silos Services Include
- Replacement components for sealed silos
- Silo design & planning for grain, feed, or any bulk material
- Silo inspection, testing and repair
- Moist grain silos & tower silos
- Feed hopper repairs and replacement flights and tubes for both flexible and shafted augers
- Conversion of moist grain stores to dry, by fitting vents, ducts and fans
- Supply and fitting sweep augers to all kinds of silo
- Filling equipment such as blowers, pipes, and elevators,/li>
- Augers and other conveyors
All silo installation and repair work is performed in the safest way possible
The performance of all silos will deteriorate over time due to expansion and contraction every filling and temperature change, although frequent inspections and scheduled maintenance can dramatically improve the quality of stored grain. As the continued passage of grain through any conveyor will wear pipes and chutes, we have become experts in carrying out economical repairs on these and also on all types of grain silos and related storage equipment.
We are currently looking for large Harvestore® silage/haylage and forage towers and all sizes of Harvestore® grain silos in good condition. However, please remember the cost of dismantling a tower silo safely and without causing damage, is high.